Monday, October 4, 2010

The Cabin in the Fall

The past few weeks i have been able to stay at our family cabin. I love this time of year. It gave me a lot of opportunities to learn how to use my camera. I haven't figured out how to Doctor the pictures yet in photoshop so these pictures are from available lighting and straight from the camera.

The Entrance Sign.

 This is the old Caretakers Cabin. Very rundown but good for some artsy shots

I thought the bee was pretty cool.




The Cabin.


The Cabin from the river side. 


Been working on the longer exposures. 





This is Smith Morehouse Reservoir.




3 comments:

Alex said...

Really Great !! I really like the pic of the cabin at night.. thats an amazing picture !

Hillary said...

Wow! You are becoming really good at using your camera! I love the pictures. I think I would have to agree with Alex about the picture of the cabin at night! AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

niceee.... love them.. the cabin at night, the long exposures...flowers.... keep shooting!!!!